Let ActiveMath® provide hands-on, dynamic mathematics in-service training in your district. All of our workshops are designed to actively involve your staff in "doing" mathematics and are closely aligned to the Illinois Learning Standards for Mathematics and the Curriculum and Evaluation Standards of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics. Give us a call to learn about our one and two-day workshops. By planning ahead, you can be assured of getting the date that is best for your school or district.
- Workshop facilitator, Hope Martin
Who Should Attend ActiveMath® Workshops?
– Classroom and Mathematics Teachers
– Teachers of Gifted Students
– Special Education Teachers
– Curriculum Planners and Innovators
– Administrators interested in positive
change & improvement
– College instructors, including K–12 mathematics education and remedial
• All workshops meet Illniois Recerticiation Requirements and qualify for CPDUs.
• Optional College graduate credit is available for workshop attendance (for an adidtional fee).
• Our ISBE Provider Number is 100124.
• Our Chicago Vendor Number is 24370.